Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: ugh..... really playboy?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ugh..... really playboy?

    Quote Originally Posted by centennialdawg View Post
    Bet you had those pictures made into posters and put them on your wall.

    ROFLMAO!! :snickerpup:
    GO VOLS

  2. #12
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ugh..... really playboy?

    Quote Originally Posted by cosmo99 View Post
    Depends on how you look at it R13. Considering we are talking present tense then if you would like to see those ladies in Playboy the way they are now, go for it. BTW nothing backfired on me smart ass.
    Obviously no one wants to see a 70 year old and 63 year old in playboy, I know you were going by that little collage of pics that's been passed around a million times, but it doesn't mean they aren't attractive women..they're just old. That comment was to cdawg fyi.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ugh..... really playboy?

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    Obviously no one wants to see a 70 year old and 63 year old in playboy, I know you were going by that little collage of pics that's been passed around a million times, but it doesn't mean they aren't attractive women..they're just old. That comment was to cdawg fyi.
    LOL at u boy! U posted them, you obviously have some kind of lust for them. You just admitted you thought they were good looking. As for me, I have a wife, proudly married to her for longer than you have been in the world. Even before you were even a twinkle in you Daddy's eyes.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ugh..... really playboy?

    Actually NO I was not going by that collage of pics that has been passed around a million times because I NEVER got it.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ugh..... really playboy?

    Quote Originally Posted by centennialdawg View Post
    LOL at u boy! U posted them, you obviously have some kind of lust for them. You just admitted you thought they were good looking.As for me, I have a wife, proudly married to her for longer than you have been in the world. Even before you were even a twinkle in you Daddy's eyes.
    I never brought them up first, you and cosmos did. And yeah I do, when they were younger they were absolutely good looking. Good for you I guess?

    Quote Originally Posted by cosmo99 View Post
    Actually NO I was not going by that collage of pics that has been passed around a million times because I NEVER got it.
    Lol whatever you say.

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ugh..... really playboy?

    Maybe we could lucky and Palin would do a pictorial. Drool01
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ugh..... really playboy?

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    Lol whatever you say.

    You can LOL all you want. I really have never gotten those in an email or thru any other site. Sorry to disappoint you. I guess this is one thing that you are wrong on ....

  8. #18
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ugh..... really playboy?

    I cant say that I have seen them either. Pretty thankful for that.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ugh..... really playboy?

    Quote Originally Posted by 1inStripes View Post
    I cant say that I have seen them either. Pretty thankful for that.
    Ditto
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ugh..... really playboy?

    me either, thank goodness for that.
    Cant we all just get along?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •